Proper Maintenance is Critical to Your Fleet
With over 40 years of experience maintaining a wide range of vehicle makes and types, Penske knows how to maintain your vehicle to meet your specific driving demands. We use our system analytics to identify potential failures, track performance and costs, and determine peak vehicle operating life. For comprehensive maintenance, we:
- Follow a rigorous maintenance schedule
- Repair items right the first time
- Source high-quality parts
Penske maintenance improves performance and detects trouble before it happens.
- Engine settings that save fuel
- A thorough 150+ point vehicle check
- Detailed oil and coolant analysis
- Timely safety inspections
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Penske's 24/7 roadside assistance is available to both full-service leasing and contract maintenance customers. One call to Penske and we'll send help to get your driver back on the road. When you call us, we:
- Ensure the driver and product are safe.
- Identify the problem and dispatch emergency roadside assistance.
- Communicate with you and your driver and provide road-call status online.
- Provide a comparable substitute delivery vehicle, if needed.
Penske can handle everything from repair to towing and load transfer. We'll keep you and your driver informed throughout.
Talk to a Penske Rep
1-866-999-9504Email a Representative